It is time for our annual membership drive! We’d like for you to join us for 2024! We are kicking off 2024 with a lot of MM activity with clinics in AZ and NJ and a AERC convention in NM!
Your membership is critical because it sustains our organization to govern, register, protect and promote the Mangalarga Marchador breed in North America.
Lynn Kelley, USMMA Treasurer, is the membership coordinator with added help from your local Regional Director.
This week Lynn will be sending all 2023 annual members a PayPal invoice to renew membership if membership is due during January – July. (For August -December renewals, your invoices will be sent in July. We are working to make this process more automated by that time). The PayPal invoice will indicate what month your membership expires. You can renew now or when the membership expires using PayPal (a credit card on PayPal), Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org or Check mailed to our address below.
NEW this year! The USMMA can also include your 2024 ABCCMM fees for those of you who are ABCCMM members as well. This is often difficult for our members to get onto the ABCCMM website and pay there. Let us know and Lynn will include your ABCCMM fees (in US dollars) to the USMMA Paypal invoice and we will pay the ABCCMM fees for you.
The USMMA is the official Mangalarga Marchador nucleo recognized by the Brazilian MM Association, the ABCCMM.
An easy way for anyone to join is on our website. You do not need to own a Marchador to be a member! Go to this webpage: http://www.namarchador.org/membership/member/ and fill out the on-line form.
Our most important member benefit and treasure is our UC DAVIS DNA database and our Mangalarga Marchador Registry. Randy Conilogue is our USMMA Registrar. Other member benefits to highlight are:
- 15% off at Riding Warehouse – on line store for horse products.
- Up to $250 show subsidy awards for individuals. If you wish to show your Marchador or host a MM event, apply for this grant.
- Up to $250 event subsidy for Marchador events that qualify and apply for this grant.
- Participation in USMMA Regional and National Member Events.
- Association Breed Year End Awards for MMs – AERC (endurance) WE (working equitation), and ETS (trail obstacle competitions)
- Website, newsletters, events and more……
Join us today!
Tia Nelson DVM, USMMA President